Monday, June 20, 2011

boston jack is back

Boston Jack is back... it's simply convenient and fun. I passionately work with Jack at my feet. His senses are ripened by the smells of essential oils and the feeling of sea salt at his fingertips. He plays with the bamboo scoops and bangs them against the mixing bowls, making music. I've sourced out Dead Sea Salt and Dead Sea mud to create luxurious body products. Infusing them with almond oil and essential oils creates a delicate yet invigorating shower experience. My favorite is the Coffee Bean Kitchen Scrub, which is made with fair trade coffee, dead sea salt and vanilla essential oil. The coffee grinds take the smell of fish and garlic off your hands after cooking- I keep one next to my kitchen sink...you should too! Starting tomorrow, they will be available at Mercato Del Mare (The Fish Store) on Salem St. So if you're a North End local, check it out! Each scrub comes with a bamboo scoop...not only are they useful, but they're pretty damn cute! Every few months I will rotate the products out to reflect the season. Think: Brown sugar scrubs and Gingerbread body butters; I may even linger on the gourmet side of things too! Lots of ideas, lots of fun. Check out the new website and stay tuned for updates through our Facebook page. See you all there!

1 comment:

  1. so excited to be carrying this product at the store and to start using it at home...it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete