Thursday, June 2, 2011

sea salt obsession

I am having a serious love affair with sea salt. I use it on my food, my face and my body. I've been making insanely invigorating body scrubs and I'm starting to think that it's time to bottle them up to share with my friends! On my quest to import the very best sea salt from the Dead Sea, I have found a wonderful source that is dedicated to leaving them untouched; completely not tampered with. Many of the Dead Sea Salts on the market today have actually been processed, mineral depleted, or blended with another salt to produce a salt that is far inferior to the real natural Dead Sea Salts. Not the stuff in my kitchen :) So, in playing around with my salts I have found complete tranquility and peace! From the moment I start mixing until the time I step out of the shower, I am in complete awe of my new infatuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment