Monday, September 13, 2010

175 gift tags in 5 days

So, putting "project-dinner-party" aside for the week to work on a last minute special order for a bride! I work with Megan, the bride at Lucca and she decided last minute to do salt water taffy favors, wrapped in a cellophane bag. Only thing she needed was personalized tags to attach to it. She needs 175, by Friday. I told her I was the woman. So, I went to Paper-Source and purchased 10 scrapbook decorative sheets of paper, a McGill multi tag paper punch, decorative twine, a hole punch, black embossing powder and special ordered a stamp reading "megan & mike, september 18th, 2010" So I spent all of yesterday and most of today just punching out the tags. Then, I will punch holes into the top where the golden twine will go. Then I have to impatiently wait for the stamp to arrive! Stay tuned for photos and project updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment