Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall dinner party invites

Fall is definitley in the air and I'm definitley itching to throw a small dinner party. Combine my crafting itch with that and you have a very busy girl considering all the projects that go into throwing a dinner party. I'm not so focused on the menu just yet, because that will come, but instead, I started with step 1: the invitations. I'm handmaking them. I'll share a photo of them with you when they're complete, but I'll give you an idea... They are fall themed with leave and acorn stickers. I made fall wine glass charms that feature a big leaf with rust and orange beads surrounding it. The wine charm will be applied to the front of the card with a small message that says "bring with you". On the inside I used a "you're invited" stamp to describe the event. Excited to show you the final product as well as the progress of the dinner party projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment